Sunday, March 2, 2014

Lisa's Finishing School: Part 5

Last night the older girls went to the symphony. They monitored themselves in the auditorium because I was up on stage performing with the orchestra. It is always extra special when Alexandra and Lorelai are in the audience during my concerts - it gives me extra incentive to play my best. I also love having the girls there because it shows them another side of me; I am not just 'mom', I am a musician, too!

During the intermission I sneaked down to check in with Lex and Lor - and to snap a photo of us together!

  photo 13f634f5-d489-4a1f-b501-3a0c609b54a6_zps901b41ae.jpg

Last nights program:


Symphony in D Major - Mozart

Piano Concerto No. 12 in A Major - Mozart

Piano Concerto in A Minor, Op. 54 - Schumann

Symphony No. 1, Op. 10 - Shostakovich
Related Posts with Thumbnails