Thursday, January 3, 2008

Shopping Spree

What a fabulous day yesterday was. I went to the salon and got my hair done which always makes me feel great. Then Donald, the girls, and I went out to the mall for an afternoon of shopping. The idea was for me to buy some new stuff.....but I can't resist buying for the girls. I love having daughters. And let me just say, the new spring collection at GAP is to die for. Let me give you a little preview of my favorites:




I couldn't resist this dress for Elisabeth.....I just need the weather to warm up a little first.




And this cherry print button up with a peter pan collar.....such a classic look.


There is one more delightful outfit that I just have to share. I didn't get it on my shopping spree yesterday. My mom actually purchased it for Elisabeth and brought it to her when she was born. The presentation is perfect! It's almost a shame to have to take it off the hanger and the hat out of the bag.

Darling isn't it?

Well, we have to get going to take Elisabeth to the doctor. I can't believe it's been 8 days since she's had any appointments...this is a record for her. No joke, between the neurosurgeon, ophthalmologist, pediatrician, and neurologist we seem to live at the doctors office.

Related Posts with Thumbnails