Last night Donald and I pulled a 'Lorelai and Rory' (for all you Gilmore Girls fans out there). We ordered a ridiculous amount of Chinese food and stayed up late watching a movie.
Yesterday's happenings also included:
- I took part in a fundraiser for the YW at church and delivered phone books (in heat that reached 100 degrees) for 7 hours.
- Donald and the girls had a yard sale (our first ever).
- Alexandra got stung by a wasp.
- New shoes were purchased for the girls (more on that later).
- Our carpets were steam cleaned (courtesy of Donald).
And now we will enjoy a
relaxing Sabbath day.