Friday, April 30, 2010

Random Bits and Pieces

First of all...

My younger sister is currently in the jungles of Belize exploring caves for ancient artifacts; that's the life of an archaeologist for ya! Check out this picture she took a few days ago (she titled it Jungle Jenn):

Photobucket

Second of all...

Thanks to Hannah for giving me the link to this photo:

Photobucket

That would be Tori Spelling and family riding around on their Taga's. Aren't those bikes seriously the coolest thing ever?! Mine is supposed to arrive sometime next week and I am so excited that I can hardly stand it!!! Pictures will be posted immediately, I guarantee it :)

Third of all...

Today's the last day to

Photobucket

So if you haven't had a chance yet, hop on over to Make You Over and pick your favorite for the Mother's Day Makeover. Of course I would love it if you voted for me, but pick whoever you like...just vote! (Word around the campfire is that it is a close race!)


Fourth and final....

This weekend I will be performing Vivaldi's Gloria. It is going to be magnificent....trust me. I was at rehearsal last night and the choir sounded amazing. If you aren't busy on Sunday morning you should stop on by. The performance will be at All Saints Episcopal Church in Richland, Washington. Details here.
Related Posts with Thumbnails