Monday, March 25, 2013

The Case of the Missing Instrument (literally)

 photo 1b1453cc-822f-46ea-8c82-399b5a3ed1c0_zpsa846944b.jpg 

This weekend I kicked off my Spring Cleaning 2013. I began in the parlor. I put away records that had been sitting out since Christmas, I sorted through all of my music, I organized items in the piano bench. 

Then I went to the corner next to the organ where I keep most of my instrument cases tucked away. 

One-two-three-four-five-six-seven. (Plus the two in the upstairs hall closet.)
Nine. 
Nine cases

I counted the instruments (excluding the piano, organ, and xylophone). 

One-two-three-four-five-six-seven-eight. 
Eight.

I counted and recounted again. Every time I had one more case than I did instruments. 

Ha ha! How does that happen?
Related Posts with Thumbnails