Monday, June 23, 2008

That's My Baby!

It's no secret, I love Mozart. And apparently, so does Elisabeth. Let me explain:

It was just about time to tuck her into her cradle for the night. She was getting slightly fussy....a sure sign that she's tired. Donald was watching TV and saw that the movie Amadeus was on one of the channels. So he switched over to it and our family room was filled with the sounds of Mozart's The Magic Flute. Immediately Elisabeth stopped fussing. Not only did she stop fussing, but she started dancing around (in an almost-9-month-old sort of way). And she listened. You could see her focused so intently on the sounds she was hearing.

I am a proud Mama!

So, of course I had to pick out something composed by Mozart as her musical selection of the week. Enjoy listening to Eine Kleine Nachtmusik......I know Elisabeth will!

Related Posts with Thumbnails