Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Blog #2


I am a mother of three young girls, so naturally there are moments everyday that capture my heart, make me laugh, and make me proud.

A few days ago, after telling my mom on the phone about one of these above mentioned moments she said, "I hope that you are writing all of this down."

Oops.

Yes, I snap pictures like crazy....yes, I record some of my mothering moments on this blog...but there is so much that I do nothing with. And sadly, those moments will be forgotten in years to come.

The perfect solution: a second blog. A place where I can can quickly type up the moment before it's gone forever. A blog that will be solely dedicated to the preservation of my children's childhood memories. And better yet, once a year I will have my posts published into a book here so that the memories can be passed on for generations to come.

My new blog can be found at:


The Far Side of Complexity will remain the same and will continue to be my main source for blogging.

Related Posts with Thumbnails