Monday, November 24, 2008

Spinning


My head's been spinning. So many thoughts...so much I have been trying to sort through in my mind. I won't go into details here except to say that life can be confusing sometimes. Why is it that people tear each other down rather than build one another up?

I cried yesterday....and I almost never cry. It's a rare occasion to see me broken down in tears. I think I cried once in the past year, twice at the most. But that's OK, it keeps life interesting. An interesting life is a good life, right?

On a happy {and much different} note: This marks one week of Elisabeth being spasm free. I was not letting myself give in to the idea that they were really and truly over for fear that they would come back and crush my hopes. But a week....that's encouraging. Maybe it really is over.
Related Posts with Thumbnails