Friday, January 16, 2009

Of Dogs And Dishes

Yesterday, while Alexandra was off at school and Lizzy was asleep upstairs, Lorelai and I played her favorite game: dog and owner. And of course, she was the dog and I was the owner. And a very good owner at that, who provided one dog bowl filled with AlphaBits and another spilling over with fresh, cool water.


And then she insisted that we put on aprons. Which we did. But she was still my dog {of course}.


And while in my apron {with sweatpants and slippers} I decided to call my look Housewife Chic.


And while we're on the subject of being a housewife and all the chores that that entails, I've decided that one of my favorite sights to behold is a cupboard stocked full of clean plates and bowls {it never lasts long!}

The end.
Related Posts with Thumbnails