Friday, February 20, 2009

Brainstorming

Tomorrow night I will be the guest speaker at a benefit dinner for the Children's Developmental Center. I'm excited to share Elisabeth's story with members of our community, but there is one small problem. They have only allotted me 5-7 minutes to speak. How in the world am I supposed to tell Elisabeth's story in 5-7 minutes? Hmmmm...

It's a tough assignment and I am frantically trying to decide what to say. What's most important? Where should I begin? So much has happened in the {almost} 2 years since we heard the word 'hydrocephalus' for the first time. There have been ups, there have been downs. We have seen her progress and we have seen her regress. There have been times when we have felt devastation. There have been times when we have witnessed miracles. We have worried. We have rejoiced. We have prayed. We have loved.

Today I'll brainstorm.

Tomorrow I'll speak.

Monday I'll tell you all about it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails