Sunday, February 22, 2009

Separation Anxiety

Last night I left my camera at my friend Libbie's house after the benefit dinner. I realized it while we were driving home and almost turned back, except that it was fast approaching midnight and I had three children who desperately needed to be tucked into their soft, warm beds. After all, what were the chances that I would need it between 11:45 last night and today?

So I woke up this morning and the first thing I thought of was that I didn't have my camera. And then I thought through how soon I could go over today and retrieve my camera {me and that camera are inseparable....just like me and Elisabeth}. At which point I walk out into the family room to see sweet little Lorelai, curled up into a safe little ball, sound asleep in the recliner. The perfect photo op!

No camera.

I'll have it back in my possession today and you can be sure that I won't miss another shot.
Related Posts with Thumbnails