Thursday, March 12, 2009

Show and Tell

My three favorite movies:

1. Mary Poppins

Things I love about it:

~Jane and Michael's bedroom~
~Julie Andrews voice~
~London~


2. The Sound of Music

Things I love about it:

~The Von Trapp's house~
~Julie Andrew's voice~
~Austria~


3. Pollyanna

Things I love about it:

~The Victorian homes~
~Haley Mills~
~The Glad Game~


Other interesting facts relating to these films:
  • I considered naming Elisabeth 'Liesl'.
  • My dad taught swimming lessons to David Tomlinson's children while he was here in the states filming Mary Poppins.
  • The Glad Game really works.
  • I went to a special screening of Mary Poppins years ago and watched it with Julie Andrews herself.
  • Whenever I drive to Spokane I sing along to The Sound of Music as loud as I can.
Related Posts with Thumbnails