Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend Roadtrip

On Friday afternoon we hopped in the car and drove to Seattle. My girls have a new cousin, Danee, who was going to be blessed at church....and we wanted to be there for her big day.

A photographic review of our weekend:

We spent Saturday afternoon at the Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium. We found this lovely peacock wandering around.

An aquatic petting zoo.

Examining some shark teeth.

A shark swam behind them at just the right time. {I think he wanted his picture taken.}

Viewing the fish.

Watching an animal show. Brr....it was cold out there.

My favorite part of the show, a gorgeous eagle.

Elisabeth, on the merry-go-round.

An action shot {she loved it!}.

The older girls, with their cousin, Kaylee.

Aunt Cindy and Danee, on her big day.

Coming home we were behind a state patrol car.....which had stuffed animals decorating the back window.....which I found to be funny.

As we drove through the mountain pass snow was falling. A few minutes later I shut my eyes to take a quick nap {Donald was driving}. When I woke up it looked like this:

It always amazes me how the landscape changes in a matter of miles.

Home Sweet Home.

Mike and Cindy,
Thanks for having us over this weekend. We love your family, your hospitality, and your cozy home. Mike....I'll be practicing my Dr. Mario skills....so watch out. :)















Related Posts with Thumbnails