Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits

  • Elisabeth's development is so confusing. Skills come and go. She used to roll over...and then she stopped...and then she re-learned...and then she stopped...and now she's rolling again. She used to say 'Mama'...but I haven't heard it now in weeks and weeks...maybe it'll come again? She was starting to get better at eating...but now she's struggling; especially with her bottles. Her suck has gotten very weak and she chokes on the milk every few swallows (this makes for a very frustrating feeding).
  • Tonight is American Idol. Woohoo! I wait all week long just to hear Adam sing. And then I rewind his performance and watch it over...and over...and over...
  • The perfect way to spend an afternoon is probably playing Memory while snacking on pretzels and cheese:

  • Thanks to Donald's Uncle Mike, the Sorenson's are now addicted to playing Dr. Mario on the Wii. And I am proud to say that in the Sorenson home, I am unbeatable! This of course is very hard for a certain husband to deal with. Ha! (Does anyone out there want to challenge me to a match? Email me. Game on.)
  • I injured my knee during the half-marathon. It's probably time to call the doctor.
  • We planted a new tree in the backyard on Saturday. I love it.


Happy Tuesday!




Related Posts with Thumbnails