Wednesday, May 13, 2009

You Can't Fool Me

Donald and I are very loyal to Albertson's ice cream. Even though we don't do our regular grocery shopping there....we do make a weekly trip to stock up on ice cream (ice cream goes pretty quick in these here parts).

The main reason we love Albertson's ice cream is because they are generous with all the extra goodies they mix in it. For example, the Rocky Road flavor is loaded with almonds; each and every bite. (I love almonds).

Anyways, on with my story. Donald made a quick run into Albertson's a few days ago to restock on some of our favorites, and to our utter dismay he discovered this:




I feel betrayed and slightly insulted. Do they think that by keeping the price the same and making the container smaller I won't realize that it is in fact a price increase?

I am tempted to go on strike.

But I think I would regret it. So never mind. I'll deal with it.

Hopefully.
Related Posts with Thumbnails