Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tidbits

  • Good morning.
  • I've been staying up way too late watching the Olympics and it leaves me feeling half asleep every morning.
  • I love the fact that my mom goes to Disneyland just to sit on a bench and read. Is that the good life or what?
  • Donald gets every other Friday off. Tomorrow is his Friday off. Woohoo!
  • It takes me an hour or so every morning to get the house restored to order. I never can quite figure out how it falls apart so quickly. I am sure that 3 children have something to do with it.
  • This blog is currently in the process of being redesigned (coming soon!). Sometimes you just need a change, know what I mean?
  • Currently on my mind: what new recipe to try this week????
  • I've noticed the grass is starting to green up outside; the first sign that Spring is on the way.
  • Lorelai is wearing her swimsuit right now. She is so ready for warmer weather. Me too.


Related Posts with Thumbnails