Wednesday, March 31, 2010

She's on her way....

11: 18 am:
  • Elisabeth just went down for a late morning nap after finishing off a 6 oz bottle (yay Lizzie!).

  • The girls have been watching through the parlor window while a man replaces the windshield of Donald's car (there was an unfortunate incident with a golf-ball sized rock getting kicked up by a semi....and the rest is history).

  • I am trying to resist the Girl Scout cookies that are tempting me in the pantry.

  • Donald is off at work doing whatever it is that he does (It has to do with plutonium but the details bore me).

  • And my younger sister Jennifer...she is on a plane somewhere above Northern California en route to visit us! A whole week of laughter and fun and health food (because she is into health food, and we should be too). She'll convince me to stay away from those Girl Scout cookies, I'm sure.

    Posting may or may not be sporadic while she's here. I might be off having too grand a time to sit down at the computer. But then again, I might just be having such a grand time that I'll want to share every last detail.

    Stay tuned....

    Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails