Friday, March 5, 2010

Take my word for it...

Lisa Recommends:

Veggie deLITE Pizza



A little over a year ago I ate my first slice of Papa Murphy's Veggie deLITE Pizza. It was the most heavenly thing I had ever tasted. Garlic Sauce, Spinach, Mushrooms, Mozzarella and Roma Tomatoes on cracker-thin crust; the perfect blend of tastes and textures. Donald and I can eat a whole pizza...by ourselves...in one sitting...no problem.

*******************************************


Everyday Minerals Makeup



I am sold on Everyday Minerals makeup. Love, love, love it. One of my favorite products is the Sunlight color corrector...amazing. I am also quite fond of their eye shadow, in particular a shade called Good China (how much do you love that name?). Want a free sample? Click here.

*******************************************


Pawn Stars




If you are not watching Pawn Stars on The History Channel, you are truly missing out. It's like Antiques Roadshow...but with humor. Please, please, please take my word for it and add this TV gem to your viewing schedule. It's comical and educational...what's better than that? Airs Mondays at 10/9 c.


And that's that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails