Friday, April 9, 2010

Big Kid on Campus

Photobucket

In September, when she turns 3, Elisabeth will graduate from the Children's Developmental Center to the Kennewick School District. It seems like yesterday that we were having her evaluated at the Developmental Center (at just 3 weeks old), and now here she is, the big kid on campus. I compare her to a senior in high school getting ready to graduate. Time flies.

Today is her transition meeting. We will go to her new school and meet all her new teachers and see the facility. Her current therapists will be there too and we will discuss Elisabeth's transition to the school district. I am very excited about this; not about leaving her current teachers and therapists, but excited to see what's next for Elisabeth.

I have a feeling good things are in store.



**I have been working on (and finally finished) a new section titled 'Get to know me' up above on my navigation bar. Go take a peek if you have a minute.

***Have a great weekend!
Related Posts with Thumbnails