Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Isn't orange a lovely color?

Photobucket

[Donald, filling the tires.]

Isn't it gorgeous!?!?! I LOVE IT! We [Elisabeth and I] only got to hop on it for literally 3 or 4 minutes before I had to drive Donald to the airport, but that one little spin around the block was just heaven! Elisabeth had been having a very fussy morning and she stopped whimpering immediately as we started moving. This is going to be one of our best investments yet.

Today is the MRI of Elisabeth's brain. I am hoping, hoping, hoping that they find something wrong. Doesn't that sound terrible? But it's the truth; because if they find something...they can fix it. If there is nothing to fix it means that we are heading down a very dark road with her as I anticipate that her head banging and habits of self-inflicting pain will worsen (and that scares me).

So please keep your fingers crossed that they find something....anything.

Results on the morrow....

Related Posts with Thumbnails