Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Suitcase (with spunk)

Remember a few days ago when I said that I conquered my to-do list last weekend? Well, I guess that was a slight exaggeration. There was one thing that I did not cross off my list: buy new luggage. I did try though. While I was at the mall with Elisabeth I searched all the department stores and even stopped by a specialty luggage shop. But everything was so boring!

Yawn.....ZZZZzzzzzzz.......

Really people, enough black and neutrals already. Give me something to be excited about. I am going on vacation for goodness sakes!

So I went home (empty handed) ready to do some online shopping.

*******************

Yesterday I looked at the calendar. Our NY trip was only 13 days away. Okay, I needed to get serious about this luggage quest I was on or just give in and choose something plain (a.k.a: boring).

I went online and began searching.

That's when I stumbled upon this:

Photobucket

That is exactly...I say exactly...the kind of thing I was looking for. A 29-inch upright suitcase that says something! A spunky piece of luggage that looks like it's ready to embark upon an adventure!

But I wondered....what would Donald think???

I decided I had better consult him before making my purchase. Afterall, it would be toting his clothes around too.

I shot him a quick picture and email that said,

"Would you be horrified to be pulling this through the airport?"

Within 2 minutes he replied,

"I don't care too much. We'll be all together when we use it anyways."

Just the response I was hoping for.


(It's mine!)
Related Posts with Thumbnails