Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"Brush-o your Teeth-o"

We knew that there would be great advantages to enrolling our children in a dual language program; being bilingual would be beneficial with college, careers, and traveling.

We also knew that there would be one great disadvantage: we wouldn't have a clue what they were saying.

Last night Alexandra was rambling on and on in Spanish. And I mean on and on (for like half an hour). Finally I went and got the video camera. My favorite part is about 43 seconds in when you hear Donald yell in the background 'brush-o your teeth-o' to Alexandra. Ha! (I told you we don't speak Spanish).

Before Alexandra went to bed I showed her the video and asked her what she was saying; something about us needing to pick up garbage or we would have to write sentences.....


Related Posts with Thumbnails