Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Alexandra's Baptism

This past weekend Alexandra was baptized and confirmed a member of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.



Donald baptized her. She wore the same baptismal dress that I wore some 22 years ago.



Afterwards, we gathered at our home for a luncheon with family and friends.



Donald's mother, Susan, sewed this beautiful dress for her to wear after her baptism.



I set up a display with Alexandra's baby picture and blessing gown alongside a current photograph of her. 8 blessed years.



Alexandra decided to sign the guest book. My mom and I got a good chuckle out of the message she wrote to herself:


"Good job to me!!"


[Alexandra, catching air. I love this picture.]

Good job, indeed.



***Thanks for flying here to Washington for her special day Mom! We loved having you!
Related Posts with Thumbnails