Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Cards on the mind...

With December fast approaching I have had Christmas Cards on the mind. You know me, I like to have my holiday greetings addressed, stamped, and sent on their way by the second week of December.

This year I have decided to use Shutterfly. It's such a quick, inexpensive, and attractive alternative to your classic box of Christmas cards. And my favorite part about it is that you end up with a personalized product. It doesn't get better than that! And holy moly do they have a huge selection! I went just about crazy trying to make up my mind on which style to go with.

First I thought I would use this design:


[Pretty Poinsettia]


and then I spotted this:


[Oh What Fun]


But in the end I decided to go with....


what?!?

Did you think that I would show you here and spoil the surprise??

Nope, you'll just have to keep an eye on your mailbox to find out :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails