Wednesday, January 19, 2011

'New and Improved'



Okay, I don't usually like to rant, but I simply must. Does anyone else's child use the EnteraLite Infinity 500 ml Delivery bags? Have you received the 'new and improved' ones? And I say 'new and improved' with every bit of sarcasm I can muster up.

So, my question is, has anyone else been having trouble with the new bags? Because it's been a nightmare for us (and this is only our second week with them).

Minor problems include:

>The new position of the tube leaving the bag makes it incredibly hard to get all the air out.

> It's difficult to securely twist on the cap (and I have had it come open, while in her backpack, only to find everything covered in formula).


But the biggest problem is:

> The new thinner bags seem to burst open at the seam! Arrgghh!! Two days in a row now we have been preparing her food when all of the sudden formula comes pouring out. Everywhere. All over everything.

Now for my plea to you:

If you do have a child using these bags and you have also had problems, please call and make a complaint. Because after my several calls they tell me that I am the only one that has voiced a problem.

Here, I'll make it easy for you:

1-800-970-2337

Tell them Lisa sent you. No just kidding, don't say that.
Related Posts with Thumbnails