Monday, January 10, 2011

A New Sunbeam



With the new year, Elisabeth was promoted from the nursery at church (which, truth be told, we almost never took her to) to the Sunbeam class in the primary. Her first day came a week late because she (and others in our family) had strep throat last Sunday.



Elisabeth is seeming so big to me all of the sudden. Less and less baby and more and more kid. I remember looking at her as an infant and trying to imagine what it would be like when she was older. I just couldn't picture it. But this, I'm sure, is better than anything I could have dreamed up. I love her. So much.


[Elisabeth and her friend, Niev, who gave her kisses and held her hand the whole time.]

p.s. Writing this post reminded me of a post I wrote 3 years ago documenting Lorelai's first day of Sunbeams. Click here.

p.p.s. Today is the MRI on my left knee. I'm ready for answers...and a solution. On Saturday my knee was out of place for something like 8 hours.
Related Posts with Thumbnails