Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Snap!


[My new owl. A Christmas gift from Donald.]

People have been sick around here.

Sick as in strep throat.

But things are looking better; Donald's back at work today and Elisabeth will head off to school in a few hours. Even Lorelai, who might have been worse off than anyone has made a triumphant turn around. Now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that Alexandra continues to avoid it.

As for me, my throat feels great, but my knee is giving me major trouble. For months and months and months it has been slipping out of place - sometimes 50+ times a day. And then I do my best to snap it back in - at which point everyone around me cringes - snap!

So I've got a visit planned with the orthopedic surgeon today. Hopefully she'll have a grand plan for fixing it - and quick - because I'm expecting to run The Amazing Race in a few months, remember? (he he...not really...but maybe...)
Related Posts with Thumbnails