Friday, June 17, 2011

Packing



Early next week we are heading out of town on a Sorenson Adventure; a 20-day Sorenson adventure to be exact. And let me tell you, those aren't the kinds of adventures where you throw a few things into a duffel bag the night before and call it good. This requires organization and preparation - especially with Elisabeth. You know, there are things to think about: feeding tubes, medications, and even 60+ cans of pediasure.

So I've begun the process. Yesterday my bed had neat little piles of clothes all over it. Matching outfits, of course. (Because I realize that I will only get away with dressing them like triplets for a short while longer...). And in addition to creating neat little piles of matching clothes I may have typed up a list of what outfits they will wear on what days. You see, I'll be gone in the midst of the 20-day Sorenson Adventure on an 8 day adventure of my own and I thought Donald might want a little guidance each morning when he's getting them ready (sans a mother).

Yes, I'm a control freak. And obsessive compulsive. And when you take someone who's a control freak + obsessive compulsive this is what you get:


Related Posts with Thumbnails