Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Yoga Studio (before)



Do you see that charming little building up there? Well, the left-side of it now belongs to my sister, Jennifer! And - as if that wasn't exciting enough - Jennifer is opening up a yoga studio in that cute little space.



I'm so proud of Jennifer that I could shout it from the rooftops!

"Jennifer Coats is my sister!!"

She really is doing amazing things and I just know that her new business is going to be tremendously successful. (And that may or may not be attributed to her very capable front desk manager **wink*wink**(me)).



By the way, don't be fooled by that sweet face. When Jennifer is talking business she can be fierce. Fierce, I tell you!


Stay tuned as Jennifer transforms her new space over the next few weeks!

This is going to be fun!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails