Friday, October 7, 2011

Drumroll please...

I am pleased to announce the opening of:



On Monday the 17th of October in Richland, WA.


My sister, Jennifer, (who is pretty much one of the most amazing people in the world) has been working day and night to get her new business up and running. And on top of opening a business, she's been taking care of me and cleaning my home and taking care of Elisabeth (lifting/changing/etc) because - as you may remember - I am currently on the disabled list.

And because I am disabled I was only permitted to sit and watch while everyone else painted walls at the hut the other day:





By the way - the floors have since gone in and they look a-mazing! I'll have to go snap a picture or two.

Be prepared to hear one million and two things about the YogaHut in the next week because opening day is coming soon!


www.yoga-hut.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails