Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm Back



Do you see that face up there? That is one happy little Lorelai. She's happy because while she was away at school yesterday I was a busy bee. I cleaned [and cleaned out] her room. And - with the help of my sister - I rearranged all of her furniture, something she's been hoping for lately.

And that's not all I was up to. I did dishes and loads of laundry. I cleaned bathrooms, and changed poopy diapers, and took out the garbage.

Do you know this means?

It means I'm back.

Me, the real me. The me that enjoys being productive. The me that hates just sitting around watching life pass me by; not that changing poopy diapers and emptying garbage qualifies as an exciting life - but it's a start. It's the start to reclaiming my life. I am feeling more confident as I move around - my spine is feeling strong and steady. Now don't get me wrong, I am still following all the rules, and I am being extremely cautious in the tasks that I do undertake - but I can feel it all returning - all of my old capabilities - and I am so glad.

Yep...I'm back.

Watch out world.
Related Posts with Thumbnails