Monday, January 23, 2012

Sledding



I didn't leave the house last week (until Sat Morn.). Well, maybe that's not technically true...I did go outside and down around the corner to go sledding with Donald and the girls. It was fun (and the whole while I kept thinking about my spine and how thankful I am that I can do things like go sledding).

Then Donald decided to take the girls to a bigger hill...to do some real sledding. I opted out of that trip; Elisabeth and I stayed at home all cozy by the fire. When they returned Lorelai's face was a bruised/scratched up mess (sledding can be dangerous - especially when three people pile onto the same sled).

Anyways, life gets back to normal today. Everyone is healthy again (we had the flu last week, remember?), school's back in session, and Donald's back at work. Good thing too, because I have something like 20 loads of laundry to do...and it seems like I just can't get on top of the laundry when everyone is home; as soon as I finish one load I turn around and there's another pile of wet, snowy clothes. Such is life.



Sledding down the little hill:


[Lisa]


[Alexandra and Lorelai]
Related Posts with Thumbnails