Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Few New Pieces...


[Portraits by Charlene Hardy Photography]

So I am madly in love with this new grouping of canvases. My friend Charlene took these photographs last summer and I think they just turned out dreamy. In fact, I will admit to sitting in the chair across the room just to sit and stare at them. The lighting, the colors, the children - it's all so beautiful.

Also new to our living space is this chair:



Is it not just divine?! I had to sit patiently for six weeks and wait for it to arrive, but it was well worth it. It adds just the right pop of color to play off the other blue furniture in the room. And how about that fabric!? I think it is absolutely whimsical - if you look closely you can see a mama bird feeding a worm to her baby.

So come on over and have a seat, okay?

Related Posts with Thumbnails