Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My New Shoes

A month or two back my neighbor came over and was wearing a pair of Josef Seibel shoes. I just about died; they were so classic looking; so European. I was in love. 

So you can imagine my joy when I unwrapped a pair of my own on Mother's Day: 

 
Of all the shoes I have ever owned, these are my favorite (and I plan to keep them til the day I die). These are the kind of shoes that I see myself wearing on bike rides with Elisabeth. These are the kind of shoes I imagine wearing when we travel the world with our children. These shoes are going to take me places, I say!  

 

Go snag a pair of your own and you can be twinsies with me (and my neighbor). She's adorable. Trust me, you want to be twinsies with her, for sure.


(I also love the red ones)
Related Posts with Thumbnails