Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Matchy-Matchy

When I was young and daydreaming about being a mother, I would imagine my children in coordinating outfits. And - for the past 7+ years - I have made an effort to dress them alike as often as possible. Lately, I have been thinking about how they are getting older and probably won't let me match them much longer. But last weekend we went out shopping and - as always - I made them coordinate:

  

I figured it might be my last summer to get away with it; sisters can't wear matching clothes forever

Fast forward to yesterday afternoon. 

Jennifer and I went out shopping while all my children were at school. When we left the mall we had this in hand: 

 
  
[I immediately fell in love with this print. Hot air balloons - how whimsical is that!?


It was then I realized - 
 sisters can dress matchy-matchy forever.

Oh, happy day. 


***And a very happy birthday to my mother-in-law, Susan!
Related Posts with Thumbnails