Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Cards

One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is receiving greetings in the mail from friends and family.

In previous years I have hung colorful ribbons in our kitchen windows and clipped cards to them with clothes pins (see this post). However, this year I decided to change things up just a little...

I took three decorative knobs from Anthropolgie and had Donald put them on a wall in the front entry. From each knob I tied decorative, striped ribbon and clipped on some clothes pins. I love having a wall of Christmas cards greeting me each time I walk through the front door. So cheerful!

And once Christmas has come and gone... you better believe there will be paper crane garlands hanging from those knobs!

 010-4_zps3a3e8199006-3_zpsc5df75a6 007-2_zpsfe24ba33 011-3_zps12030b0b
Holly  
Jolly
Related Posts with Thumbnails