Friday, May 10, 2013

A Room Makeover

Photobucket 

This is Lorelai's room. 

Soon she will share it with our new little one. It was easy to decide that they would share - Lorelai has the largest bedroom + she is closest in age to the new little one. (I can't wait until the day that I am legally allowed to share her name. But for now she just has to be known as the new little one.) 

Anyways, I have been brainstorming all week as to the transformation that I want to make happen; online shopping and using a decorating app to try different furniture placement possibilities. I think I finally have the complete vision in my head. Now to turn it into a reality! She still won't be here for a while, but I want to bring photographs of her new room to leave with her on our first trip to Ethiopia. I want her to see her home, see her room, know that there is a little place on the other side of the world that is ready and waiting to welcome her. 

But first things first. I need to sell that bed up there. Any takers?
Related Posts with Thumbnails