Sunday, January 25, 2015

Busy. And busier.

 photo 9be0ae13-4f76-4e3c-bd08-24db60707143_zpsfa144849.jpg
Lorelai Leigh, at the Rock n Roll Classic in Vancouver, WA this weekend.
Lately, life seems to be moving faster than I can keep up with it. Each and every day seems to be strategically choreographed, making sure that everyone gets to where they need to be. Alexandra is busy tutoring, working on the yearbook staff, studying guitar, and playing basketball. Lorelai is devoted to gymnastics, putting in 13 hours a week plus meets almost every weekend. Elsa is working hard at reading, getting quite proficient in English and Spanish. She is also practicing piano daily and dominating on her basketball team. Donald is busy with work as well as coaching a boys basketball team. And me? I've been at rehearsals constantly it seems.

Oh, and Elisabeth! She just comes along for the ride.

My point is, we are at that stage of parenting where there isn't much down time. I think when I was a young and dreaming of being a mother, this is the stage I was looking forward to the most. The part where I really saw my children discovering their talents.

And it's everything I hoped it would be.

 photo ff4b8f34-867f-4d63-b120-2aabc9b64c7d_zpsb3a74ef1.jpg
Lorelai had her best meet of the season thus far, scoring a personal best on beam!
Related Posts with Thumbnails