Saturday, March 26, 2016

Sneezies vs. Seizies

 photo b1efa91a-50e7-4330-8567-e0d88953759a_zpsref6kx7c.jpg

We were driving to the Seattle area today for a gymnastics meet and Elisabeth looked so cute holding her new goose, James. Naturally, I turned around to snap some photos.

That's when I sneezed.

Sometimes, unexpected sounds trigger seizures in Elisabeth. This was one of those times.

I felt horrible and climbed behind me in the van to comfort her.

"I'm sorry my sneezy gave you a seizie," rolled off my tongue. I didn't mean to rhyme, but with Elisabeth I often times use baby-talk and it just came out that way. I said it a few more times and then realized how very 'Dr. Seuss' it sounded.

I wonder if the Who's down in Whoville had sneezies that caused seizies??
Related Posts with Thumbnails