Thursday, January 24, 2008

4 Months Old

I love capturing memories through photographs. Especially memories of my children because they grow and change so quickly. When Alexandra was a baby I had her picture professionally taken every 2 weeks. EVERYONE told me "it's because she's your first child, you'll never do it for the rest". Oh how I resented those comments. I vowed to myself that I would do everything for my future children that I was doing for Alexandra. So far so good. At Alexandra and Lorelai's 1st birthday parties I had 25 pictures hanging on the wall showcasing their entire 1st year. It made for a fun game. I randomly numbered each picture and guests had to try and put them in order from birth to 12 months.

Now I am on child number 3 and she, like the others, is at the portrait studio AT LEAST every two weeks. I actually just counted and she has had her portrait taken 10 times already. Yes, this is perhaps a little obsessive, but keep in mind that the doctors told me that she would never live......I have a lot to CELEBRATE!

So Elisabeth is 4 months old today and we are off to get that picture taken! The big question of the day? What to have her wear....but that's the fun part. So keep an eye on the sidebar of my blog and you'll see today's picture pop up soon!

Me and my Elisabeth.

Related Posts with Thumbnails