Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Rain In Spain

Yesterday I awoke with a spring in my step. It was going to be a good day, I could just feel it. And any day that puts a spring in my step deserves music; sing-a-long music. So I went to the parlor and put on my 'My Fair Lady' record {given to me by my sister-in-law, Heidi}.

A few minutes later my children awoke to find their mommy dancing around the kitchen and singing 'Wouldn't It Be Loverly?' {while and pouring bowls of Mini-Wheat's}.

And a loverly day indeed. I even sent the girls outside to play without coats! That left me daydreaming of the months to come. Warmth, picnics, evening walks, swimming, vacations. I was giddy just thinking of it all.



Wondering about all this 'loverly' business?
Go watch My Fair Lady. You won't regret it.
{Unless you despise musicals.}

Related Posts with Thumbnails