Friday, March 20, 2009

A Few Thoughts



  • Remember the Nova? It's being entered into it's first car show this weekend!

  • Alexandra started her own blog and I have given her the title of Blogging Queen. In the 6 days since her blog was created she has written 29 posts!

  • The Sorenson household finally joined the 21st century and got a DVR player. And after having it for 2 days I am already wondering how I ever lived without it?

  • I have been turning the first year of my blog into a book using Blurb.com. I am looking forward to having a tangible copy of this journal I keep.

  • Tomorrow night I will be performing with the symphony over at the Three Rivers Convention Center. It's shaping up to be a fabulous concert. Make it a date night and come. {8:00 pm}

  • It's Spring!
Related Posts with Thumbnails