Friday, May 22, 2009

It's All in the Details

The
official timepiece
of yesterdays marathon ironing
session clocked my work at:

Ladies and Gentlemen....
we have a tie!

There were two contestants who guessed 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Jen
(who has a baby due next week!)

and

Peggy
(who visited my blog for the first time yesterday!)

Congrats ladies! Please email me your address so that I can have your chocolates mailed to you directly (well....not you Jen, I know where you live!). My email address is located on my sidebar.

************************************

Now for the next item of business.

I was slightly alarmed at the number of commenter's that said they rarely (if ever) iron. How does one not iron? I was truly left baffled by this.


Without an iron, how does one straighten out little bows?



Or smooth out the lace trim?



Or flatten small purple butterflies?




It's all in the details....and without an iron, the details would be missed!

Thanks to all who participated in my little contest. It gave me the motivation I needed to get through those two mountains of clothing!

Here's to a neatly pressed
3-day weekend!






Related Posts with Thumbnails