Saturday, May 23, 2009

Knight(s) in Shining Armor


After receiving my first anonymous hate mail (or shall I say 'hate comment') yesterday, I was touched immensely to see my husband and my brother come to my defense. Donald was especially insulted by the attack (as you can perceive by the heated comment he left Madame Anonymous), but I told him that such trivial things could never upset me. I truly love my life, my family, my marriage, and the way I run my home. Someone else's harsh words could never change that.

In other news, Donald took me out on a date last night....in the Nova. We felt like two high school kids cruising in our hot ride. And because our 1971 beauty has a bench seat up front I was able to snuggle up right next to Donald as we rode around town. Now that's the good life.
Related Posts with Thumbnails