Monday, March 22, 2010

I Survived



Last week was CRAZY. It went down something like this:

Monday - Rehearsal
Tuesday - Concert
Thursday - Rehearsal
Friday - Rehearsal
Saturday (am) - Rehearsal
Saturday (pm) - Concert
Sunday - Musical number @ church

Did you catch all that?

The good news?
I survived.

The bad news?
Bedtime.

I was gone (almost) every night and missed our nightly prayers and hugs and kisses; rituals that I cherish.

So before leaving each night I made sure to turn down the children's beds and lay out their jammies along side their favorite stuffed animals and blankets.

Luckily it was only one week and now things are back to normal.

Do I love playing the violin? Yes.

But I love normal even more.





****Congrats to my nephew Matthew! I heard that you had an awesome weekend playing rugby!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails