Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Let the healing begin!

This morning I took Lorelai to see the orthopedic surgeon and she got her cast put on:

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
See that smile?!
That's the Lorelai we all know and love.


Coming tomorrow:

Do remember when I wrote a post titled, 'Thoughts on Self-improvement' last April? It's where I wrote all about keeping up with skills and talents as we (I) get older. It's also where I said that I would post a video of me playing Rondo Alla Turca - an online video concert if you will?

Well, as much as I regret that now (me and my big mouth), I will keep my promise. The concert will be here at The Far Side of Complexity. Nothing formal, of course; just me and Lizzy, sitting at the piano, as I try to plunk out one of my all time favorite piano pieces.

See you then!




Related Posts with Thumbnails