Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Details


[Image of our new house, though the color may vary. I haven't thought that far ahead yet.]

Who: Me, Donald, and the girls.

What: We're building a new home!

Where: In our same neighborhood, just a few blocks away.

Why: To make an 'Elisabeth friendly' house.

When: Hoping to break ground after the new year.

So stay tuned as I spill all the details on this here blog of mine. We are so excited about custom designing a home to suit Elisabeth's needs. She will have a bedroom on the main level with all the bells and whistles. And by bells and whistles I mean ceiling tracks with a lift system, bathroom with roll in shower, hard floors for smooth rolling (in her wheelchair), wide doorframes, etc.

I said to Elisabeth yesterday, "guess what Elisabeth!? Me and Daddy are building you a house!"

And even though she can't talk I think she's pretty excited about the whole thing.
Related Posts with Thumbnails