Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Dream Come True

Long before I was ever a wife or mother I dreamed of one day being one.

I dreamt of tender moments with my husband; of nurturing my children; of enjoying life's simple moments together.

Indeed, this is my dream come true:


[Goodnight Moon is a very special book in our home. It simply captivates Elisabeth. Just look at her face.]




[I love that Miss Elisabeth is reaching out to touch it in this one.]






[And while Goodnight Moon captivates Elisabeth, Elisabeth captivates us.]


[I fell in love with these candid photos of Donald and his special girl.]




[It's time for a new profile picture. Now the question is, which of these to choose? (Elisabeth is only 18 months old in that one up in the corner right now.)]








[I always wanted daughters. Lucky me.]




[Ha...can you tell that I am using Elisabeth's wheelchair as a walker? Ya...I'm struggling to walk these days. That spinal fusion can't come fast enough. ] [Take a look at Lorelai's feet....love it.]












[Oh la la.]





Thank you Lee Ann for taking these photographs; for capturing our family in this moment of time. I will treasure them forever.

[Photography by Lee Ann]
Related Posts with Thumbnails