Thursday, September 22, 2011

Maybe I should become a Gondolier...



My sister, Kristin, just emailed me this picture from our trip to Italy this past summer. Ha ha...I think I look like a venetian gondolier in my stripes. You know me, I just try to blend in with my surroundings; look like one of the locals (lol).

The funny thing is that I just bought a cardigan two days ago with those exact same stripes.

What is it with me and stripes?

I just can't get enough of them.

Perhaps I should consider moving to Italy and becoming a gondolier....

***

p.s.

What are you doing tonight?

If you have a minute between 6:00 and 8:00 you should stop by my house - I'm hosting a trunk show for Sweet Lizzi Children's Fashions. Cake will be served - as will Choffy. (Did you see Choffy on The Dr. Oz Show this week?) Anyways, stop on by and say, hello.

I might be wearing my new cardigan.


(email me for directions: greenstan@charter.net)
Related Posts with Thumbnails