Thursday, September 15, 2011

S'more Season

Oh dear, the days on the calendar are going by quickly. Actually, this is good as far as my surgery is concerned (less than two weeks now!), but it's sad because I know s'more season (as I lovingly call it) will quickly be coming to an end.

Most nights we light up the fire pit and sit around with our best friends roasting marshmallows. The children run around the yard playing and the adults sit around the fire talking and laughing.

They are good times, let me tell you.

But, back to s'mores. I suddenly had a great idea this week: why not pack fixings for a s'more in the girls lunches? Sure, the mallow won't be roasted, but I hardly think that matters to 1st and 3rd graders.



[Prepare lunches.]


[Gather the goods.]


[Plop it in the lunch box.]


[And send them on their way.]

Graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate. Now that is a recipe for something spectacular.


Speaking of chocolate and spectacular....


Tonight is the
Choffy Tasting Spectacular!!


Choffy is 100% cacao bean, roasted, ground, and brewed.
The perfect drink for Autumn.


Do you want to try some?
Good, then come on over!

Open house from 6:30 until 9:00.


email me for directions:
greenstan@charter.net


And there's one more spectacular thing that I must make mention of...

My brother, Michael, is celebrating his birthday today!!!
Happy Birthday!


p.s.

I did a guest post for Hydrocephalus Awareness Month.
Click here to go read it.
Related Posts with Thumbnails